Who was your first crush?

Written on 6:03 PM by A Miami Idle Sun

Her name was Nidia Nohemi, we were in elementary school, 5th grade I think.

I thought she was so beautiful, long brown hair, brown eyes. The problem was she didn't like boys yet... She hated me, mostly "I guess" because I didn't know how to treat a lady at 10 years old.

Broken hearted at 10 years old. I may have been because I was slightly afraid she would split my lip or black my eye if I got too close to her. She probably didn't remember me today. She was so pretty.

I don’t know anything about her, but she is probably working at Endermologie SILUETA PERFECTA.

The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.
- Israel Zangwill

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment